Williams Plumbing and Heating
The “Win a totally free Furnace Contest” is sponsored by Williams Plumbing and warming (“Sponsor”). This contest is influenced by these formal rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the competition, each entrant agrees to comply with these Official principles, including all qualifications demands, and realizes that the results associated with the contest, as decided by Sponsor as well as its agents, are last in all aspects. The contest is susceptible to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and it is void in which restricted legally.
This marketing is within no chance sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Any queries, comments or complaints about the advertising will likely be directed to Sponsor, perhaps not Twitter. By entering this contest you will be agreeing to produce Twitter from any responsibility.
• The competition is actually for owner occupied, single household domiciles with warm air heating methods (Excludes made domiciles)
• Entrants should be legal adults and legal residents of Montana
• Entrants needs to be residents and fully empowered to produce acquisition and do-it-yourself decisions with regards to their particular residence
• Homes should be situated within a 10 mile radius regarding the Bozeman Office
• Entries may be turned in on Williams Plumbing and Heating booth in the SWMBIA Home Show or completed through the Williams Plumbing and Heating Twitter competition App.
• The furnace must certanly be operating and supplying heat towards residence
• Representatives from Williams Plumbing and warming must be permitted use of the furnace to examine the set up and record maker nameplate information
• All decisions tend to be final
• The winning entry will get just one stage Trane furnace with 120 BTUs max (is going to be sized consequently). Includes a regular filter rack for 1 inch filters.
• The winning entry will likely to be accountable for: license fees, duct system modifications (if necessary), flue piping customizations (if required), gasoline piping customizations (if necessary), any hazardous product reduction and abatement (age.g., asbestos), and any improvements needed to bring the set up in compliance with current building and mechanical rules.
• Installation excludes any carpentry or electrical work
• The winning entry enables Williams Plumbing and Heating to utilize pictures and likenesses of this old and brand new furnace and residents in addition to homeowners’ title in marketing product.